Site A-Z   title="Send Parish Council in Surrey">

Services in the Community

Reporting Issues to Guildford Borough

You can report various issues in your area to Guildford Borough online. These include amongst others:

Please note that road problems fall under Surrey County Council.


Reporting Issues to Surrey County Council

Highways and road maintenance, including potholes, comes under the responsibility of Surrey County Council. They also take care of pathways, pavements and street lighting. 

You can make Roads and Transport related reports to Surrey County Council online for:

For Footpaths, Byways and Bridleways, you can report issues online. The Wardens Reporting User Guide provides useful guidance on using the online tool.



Coffee Morning

St Mary's Church organises a coffee morning on the third Monday of each month in the Church Rooms from 10 am to 12 noon.  (Send Help can arrange transport for you.)

More information is also availble on the St Mary's website.

Medical Centre

The Villages Medical Centre is both Send and Ripley's doctors' surgery. There is also a Boots Pharmacy on site and is located on

Send Barns Lane
GU23 7BP

The centre also provides an online appointment booking and subscription renewal service via their website.

Further contact information can be found in their entry on the Local Directory.

The Medical Centre is open:

Mondays 8.00am to 8.15pm
Tuesdays 7.30am to 6.30pm
Wednesdays 8.00am to 6.30pm
Thursdays 8.00am to 6.30pm
Fridays 8.00am to 8.00pm


Send Help

Send Help is a local volunteer group available to anyone, young or old, living in Send, Send Marsh and Burnt Common, to assist residents with:

How Send Help works (please give sufficient notice - 2 or 3 days if possible)

Further contact information can be found in their entry on the Local Directory.

Ann Haynes Grant

The Ann Haynes Trustees meet in October to administer a grant to support young residents in education who:

The grant varies according to funds and how many people apply and fit the criteria and averages at about £100.

Applicant can apply via the form on the contact page on this website or by contacting the Clerk at the Parish Office or on 01483 479312.
Page last updated: 11 August, 2017